View and manage your accounts
When you log in to your My Business Wireline account, you’ll have access to a number of account management features, including paying your bill online, adding or changing your internet services, and more.
If you are a new customer and are unable to see or access some features, you might be a “limited access” customer and will need to verify your account before you have full access to all My Business Wireline account features. Upon logging in to My Business Wireline, you will be prompted to upgrade to full access.
Due to an FCC mandate, Verizon requires newly registered customers to authenticate their My Business Wireline account by entering a temporary PIN. The temporary PIN lets us know that your account belongs to you. After you enter the temporary PIN, you’ll have full access to all My Business Wireline account features.
Please note that access type is determined at the time you register. If you have phone service and choose not to get a temporary PIN to validate, or if you have not ever validated with a PIN, or if your info has not been on file for at least 30 days, you will get limited access. New service is considered verified.
- Log in to your account, where you will be able to upgrade to Full Access
- Under Send me a Temporary PIN, select to have your PIN sent to your Verizon Online Business phone or your business address via mail (please note that PINs are only sent to landline phones at this time)
- Receiving your PIN by phone is the fastest (just make sure you are near your Verizon Business Phone associated with this account to receive the automated call); if you select to receive by mail, please note that it may take several business days
- If you sent the request to your Verizon Business phone and you are not at your business, the automatic dialer leaves a message with your temporary PIN on your voicemail
- Your temporary PIN is valid for two hours if texted or emailed, for seven days if you received the PIN by phone, or for 30 days if mailed
- Once you receive your temporary PIN, select the Radio button, enter your temporary PIN and click Next
- If you entered your temporary PIN and it did not work, the temporary PIN may have expired or has already been used and a new request is required (PINs sent via your landline phone expire in seven days, while PINs sent through the mail expire in 30 days)
- If you continue to have trouble with your PIN, contact us for additional help
For your convenience, we’ve made it possible to use a single user ID and password to manage multiple accounts that are not at the same location but are affiliated with your business. This may include paying or viewing bills or managing services for other offices.
To set up this option, while logged in to My Business Wireline:
- Select Add another account located next to your current account number on the landing page or within the Profile & Settings page
- Provide the required information related to the other account
If you need to change Fios account ownership because of the death of the account holder and can provide the account ID, you can do so by calling 1.800.Verizon (1.800.837.4966).
For all other change of Fios account ownership requests, both the outgoing and incoming account holders must together call Verizon. Both should stay on the call during the change of account ownership process.
- All billed charges up to the effective date of transfer will be billed to the outgoing customer
- After the effective date, the incoming customer will be responsible for all billed charges to the account
- For this transfer to proceed, you must both agree to these terms
Each party involved in the ownership transfer should be aware of the following:
Outgoing account owner: If you currently use a free Verizon Cloud storage feature, all content will be lost once the account is transferred. You should upgrade to paid cloud storage or take other actions to transfer your content before the account is transferred and all content is removed.
Incoming customer: If the services that you are assuming are subject to a term agreement, you will take the services subject to the remaining portion of the term agreement. If that term agreement auto-renews, it will auto-renew in accordance with its terms. You may cancel the auto-renewed term 30 days prior to auto-renewal through 60 days after auto-renewal of the agreement.
- If you disconnect early any services that are a part of the agreement, you will also lose any discounts on any remaining services in the agreement that you keep and will also be charged an early termination fee
- If there are sports subscription channels on the account, they will automatically renew (you will have the opportunity to opt out prior to auto-renewal and will be sent a reminder)
If internet service is present on the account, you will need to go through the registration activation process to accept the Terms of Service before your new service is active. You may also add Broadband Essentials and Extras to the account, if desired. Once the registration process is complete, you may upgrade your connection speed or make other changes to your account.
Incoming customers who have static IP addresses: The incoming customer will continue to maintain the same static IP addresses with the same size IP block as present on the account. An email will be sent to the incoming customer listing the existing IP addresses. By proceeding with the transfer of the account ownership, both the outgoing and incoming customers will agree to the transfer of the static IP addresses with the same size IP block as present on the account and to the disclosure of the static IP addresses to the incoming customer. The outgoing customer may wish to associate with a different IP address any domain names or the like linked to the static IP addresses being transferred before the transfer.
To receive Verizon service messages on your mobile phone and/or get them delivered to your primary email address:
Select Profile & Settings
Go to Notifications & Email Preferences
Select/unselect the email and/or mobile phone icon
Your primary email and mobile phone number can be added on the Account Profile section found in Profile & Settings.
Visit our Customer Learning Portal for even more training and resources related to Verizon Business products, systems and tools.