Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
KYOCERA DuraXVLTE Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 8
Release date: 01/14/2020
Software Version: 1.805VZ (E4610); 1.805NC (E4610NC)
- Adds support for eMPS (Priority call service on VoLTE)
- Improves battery life with the latest PTT+ APK (Android Package Kit)
- Provides enhancements to VzMDM (Verizon Mobile Device Management) and My Verizon Service
System Update 7
Release date: 08/05/2019
Software Version: 1.705VZ (E4610); 1.705NC (E4610NC)
This update addresses:
- An issue with short battery life for users who have Talk & Text (No data) plan.
- An issue where Push-To-Talk+ app launches unexpectedly when a programmable key assigned to launch an app other than PTT+ is pressed.
- Pre-programmed numbers are now modifiable.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- Operating System FAQs
- Check out the latest Verizon offers and upgrade to a newer Kyocera smartphone. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
Kyocera DuraXV LTE - View Software Version
How to use Verizon Cloud
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. DuraXVLTE is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.