Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
KYOCERA DuraForce PRO 2 Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 13
Release date: 05/21/2020
Android Security Patch Level: April 2020
Software Version: 4.305VZ
The update includes:
- The latest Android security patches of April 1, 2020
This update addresses:
- An issue where taking a photo from Message+ 6.9.12 would not attach the photo.
- Improved quality of photos and videos shot in a low light environment.
- Mission Critical Service (MCX) API support for MCPTT application.
Next steps and additional links
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. DuraForce PRO is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.