Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Extend your session by clicking OK below.
Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue.
KYOCERA DuraForce PRO 2 Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 19
Release date: 06/25/2021
Android Security Patch Level: January 2021
Software Version: 6.052VZ
Android OS 10 enables several exciting features to enhance the way you interact with your phone and how it can enhance your life.
OS 10 features include:
- Gesture Navigation provides a streamlined way to switch between apps, go to your home screen and more.
- Enhanced safety and security with the addition of the Emergency button added to the action menu and enhanced privacy to limit when apps can access your location.
- Direct Share makes it more convenient than ever to share important moments with your trusted contacts.
- Additional enhancements to your device.
Next steps and additional links
Kyocera is a trademark of Kyocera Corporation. DuraForce PRO is a trademark of Kyocera International, Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.